TicketSource Box Office 0333 666 3366
Mon-Fri 9am-7pm, Saturday 9-5pm
Please help us to protect our audience, volunteers and performers and keep our theatre open. Please do not attend the theatre if you or anyone you have recently been in close contact with are displaying any Covid related symptoms. We will provide a refund of the ticket price if you are unable to attend due to Covid or self-isolating. Refund excludes processing/booking fee and postage costs so we recommend going paperless. A note of your seat number and your booking reference is sufficient to gain entry on the night or to request your refund. TicketSource charges a processing/booking fee of 6.5% plus VAT on all tickets. This fee is paid by Chads from your ticket purchase and not passed on to you. TicketSource does not refund this fee when a refund is processed so the refund you receive will be less this amount.
Please note the following change to our main stage performances:
Three performances for Hay Fever on the first Saturday, the Tuesday and the last Saturday matinee will be at reduced capacity (approx. two thirds capacity) to aid social distancing.
For your safety and comfort, the following measures will be in place on show nights:
* The front of house staff will be wearing face coverings while they are carrying out their duties and we welcome your choice to wear a face covering too, particularly when moving around or waiting for drinks service. We kindly request you assist us with this.
* We have increased the number of seats available in our refurbished bar. Please aid social distancing and minimise any congestion by taking a seat in the bar or going back to the auditorium once served. For safety only cold drinks can be taken into the auditorium.
* Tea and Coffee payment will be contactless card or via a trust system for cash payment.
* Touch points will be regularly cleaned.
* Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser will be provided at various locations in the theatre.
Please note that seat C1 is a space for a wheelchair and should only be booked by wheelchair users as there is no actual seat in that space.
Tickets for that evening’s performance only can also be bought in person from Chads Box Office at the theatre during play runs from 6:45-7:45pm. We accept the following cards:
© Chads Theatre